Enjoy using 11talk Materials for free (except for Let`s Go Series), and know more about our CEFR-aligned Levels
1. Can you tell us something about yourself?
2. How would you describe your personality?
3. What is your greatest strength?
4. What do you consider as your weakness?
5. What do you do in your spare time?
Review. Unit 1-5
6. What makes you angry or stressed? And how do you handle it?
7. What is your motto in life?
8. Tell me about the moment you most regret in your life.
9. Tell me about your major. What made you choose that major?
10. Can you tell me about your extracurricular activities and what you gained from them?
Review. Unit 6-10
11. Can you tell me about your job experiences?
12. How do you think your previous job experience would contribute to your work?
13. Please tell me what you think a job is.
14. What type of work environment do you prefer?
15. Do you prefer to work independently or as a member of a team?
Review. Unit 11-15
16. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
17. How do you study English?
18. What do you think of your English ability?
19. What kind of people do you like to work with? Why?
20. If you were an interviewer, what kind of candidate would you like to hire?
Review. Unit 16-20
Free Class for Consulting